Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 x 5x 5 for July

Dear Tiffany,


When were talking last week, you said you were going to actually try to make the baked beans because you thought it was simple enough for you.  Now, I know for a fact that you can make every recipe on my blog, BUT I could see that some of them could be a little intimidating for you, which is how you continue to resort to the frozen dinner section of Target.


Since this blog is for you, I'm going to try something new: For July (and, ok, it goes into the beginning of August), I'm going to do a 5 x 5 x 5 recipe challenge.  (Hopefully I don't go too nuts between this and my regular challenge blog!)  The Challenge: 5 weeks, 5 recipes per week, and...5 ingredients per recipe.  I'll cook through them and share with you!


I knew you'd like that one.  I'm not going  to re-post any recipes I've already done on here, so today I'll just make a list of all the recipes that are already up that have 5 or less ingredients, and then I'll add to that list as we go through the challenge. You can expect the new recipes to start coming up early next week or maybe even this weekend.


My challenge to you: will  you commit to trying out at least one of these recipes per week?  Or more if you like?  I think you'll have fun with it!  (will anyone else commit?  Let me know on the Breakfast at Tiffany's forum here)  Let me know on my forum if there are any recipes you'd like me to cover in the next month!


I'm excited!


-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment