Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kitchen Failblog 11/17/2010

Dear Tiff,

I was going to tell you all about my "kitchen fail of the day." I guess its a good thing that I waited until the end of the day, because it turns out there were 4 of them!  Yikes.
Kitchen Fail #1

Kitchen Fail #1.  Too much brownie mix in these oranges...

Kitchen Fail #2: Apparently that lid does not go to this tupperware.  This I realize after I spray spaghetti sauce all over me, the counter, and the floor while trying to make it fit.

Kitchen Fail #3: During kitchen fail #2, my apron was...somewhere on the other side of the room.  not at all helpful.

Kitchen Fail #4:  Please note my toaster oven is open.  Am I trying to heat my house in a really inefficient way?  No.  Am I trying to cool down my toaster oven after using it?  No.  But apparently, this pan, the one already full of brownie mix and toppings, does not fit in that toaster oven.

Laughing is the best way to recover from "doh" moments.  Hope you can laugh at me too,

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment