Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What happened to the 5x5x5 challenge?

Dear Tiffany,


(And anyone else reading this)


In case you were wondering what happened to the 5x5x5 challenge, here it is: I moved twice in two months.  That's a lot of work!  And now I'm living at home, where I am not the boss of the kitchen or the meal plan, nor do I need to cook every night (because there are 4 adults living here to split the cooking duties, yay!)  Will I still be food-blogging?  Yes.  And once I'm settled in, I'll try to get up at least 2-3 posts per week, but they might be scarce until I finish unpacking.  So this challenge will be more like a 5x3x8 challenge (if I get 3 in per week).  But 5x5x5 was so much cooler...now I think it needs a new name.  Any suggestions?


Talk to you soon!


love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment