Tuesday, December 21, 2010

201!

Woohoo!  Today, I crossed three milestones with this blog, so I'll be celebrating with some more Martinelli's!  (It will go nicely with some of yesterday's Banana Oat Bread.)


1) I broke 200 pageviews! (Its 201 as I'm writing this)
2) Someone that I've never met left a comment for me today.  That's a first. Its really exciting to see this is reaching more than just my family and my church.
3) that someone I mentioned above?  It was the Crockpot Lady (Stephanie O'Dea) that I love and talk about nearly every time I do a slow cooker recipe.  It was kind of like getting an email from your hero.  Or a celebrity. And knowing that it wasn't spam.  Thank you, Steph!  I know I told you this already, but you totally made my day!


500, here we come!
Now, to figure out what to do for lunch since Plan A turned into today's kitchen fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment